RUFFWEAR Hoopie CollarThe classic styling of this collar makes it sleek enough for city streets and tough enough for the backcountry.
- Anodized, one-piece aluminum V-ring provides a secure leash attachment point
- Tubular webbing is soft, yet strong
- Side-release buckle keeps dogs secure
- Silicone logo label is durable and stays looking like new
- Separate ID tag attachment point reduces tag jingle and minimizes the possibility of clipping leash to split ring
- Silicone tag silencer minimizes dog tag jingle
- Medium fits 14-20 in.
- Large fits 20-26 in.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy OnOff
- Highly adjustable
- Long Lasting
- Nice colors
Comments about Ruff Wear RUFFWEAR Hoopie Collar:
My dog is an Australian Shepherd Mix, who is rather rough on collars, as he can often be found racing around through the woods and playing hard with other dogs. Before the hoopie collars, we went through many ripped, broken and destroyed collars. So far, this collar has lived up to the other hoopie collars that have lasted my dog years. I have never had a problem with the collars unlatching or breaking or either of the hoops detaching. The last Hoopie collar was 5 years old and only replaced due to color changing after it had been accidentally bleached. Highly recommended!