STOHLQUIST Men's Seaboard Water ShoesStohlquist's Seaboard Water Shoes provide comfort, protection, and traction when you're exploring rocky shorelines, walking on the beach, or schlepping your kayak through low water.
- 2 mm neoprene upper for protection and warmth retention
- Grippy PVC-free sole provides excellent traction on wet surfaces
- Supersoft 5 mm EVA insole for comfort
- Nylon mesh panels for ventilation and drainage
- Toe and heel bumpers on outsole provide protection on rocky shorelines
- Webbing loop at heel allows for quick and easy entry
Country of Origin: Imported
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about STOHLQUIST Men's Seaboard Water Shoes:
For the kneeling paddler they work well. Drainage is adequate and there is a substantial sole.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- View On Shoes:
- Shoes are for Wearing