FOLBOT Kiawah 13 Kayak with Expedition PackageBeautifully designed to fit in a bag, the quick and nimble 32 lb. Folbot Kiawah EXP Kayak is lightweight, easy to assemble, and perfect for paddlers between 100 and 180 lb. EXP model includes a rudder, sprayskirt, and Wilderness repair kit.
- Tensioning system allows the frame to be completely assembled outside the skin, making setup a breeze—no tools required
- Corrosion-proof frame made from aircraft-quality aluminum is strong and lightweight
- Waterproof UV-resistant bow and stern decks (polyester backed by a urethane coating) are zippered for easy access to gear
- 35 oz. Hypalon hull is waterproof and extremely tough and durable
- Tracks well with good initial and secondary stability; achieves hull speed with a minimum of effort
- Soft cockpit coaming with a rigid frame for easy entry/exit and to hold a sprayskirt securely
- EXP model includes backpack-style bag, sprayskirt, rudder, flotation, foot pegs, 1 in. padding for lower frame, and repair kit
- Storm flaps protect the deck zippers and fold back at the ends for access to the zipper pulls
- Perfect for travel by float plane or pack mule, expeditions, and business trips
- Sized for paddlers between 100 and 180 lb.
- Kiawah Backpack measures: 41 x 18 x 10 in. and features ergonomic shoulder harness, padded hip belt, reinforced padded bottom for stability and durability, and padded carry handles on top/side of bag
- Wilderness Repair Kit includes: hull patch material, hack saw, aluminum longeron (frame) splints, curver needle with waxed polyester thread, extra knobs, duct tape
FOLBOT Kiawah 13 Kayak with Expedition Package
Weight 32 lb. Width 24 in. Cockpit Size 30 x 16 in. Hull Material Hypalon/polyester Max. Load 180 lb. Rudder Yes Seals Size N/A Stability Good Tracking Good Use Overnight Trips Storage Bow and stern Seating 1 adult Type Sit Inside Shipping Surcharge Yes Cockpit Fit Standard Paddler Size Medium Fishing or Packable Packable