FOLBOT Kiawah 13 KayakBeautifully designed to fit in a bag, the quick and nimble Folbot Kiawah Kayak is lightweight, easy to assemble, and perfect for paddlers between 180 and 200 lb. Perfect for travel by float plane or pack mule, expeditions, or business trips.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Tensioning system allows the frame to be completely assembled outside the skin, making setup a breeze—no tools required
- Corrosion-proof frame made from aircraft-quality aluminum is strong and lightweight
- Waterproof UV-resistant bow and stern decks (polyester backed by a urethane coating) are zippered for easy access to gear
- Hypalon-coated hull is waterproof and extremely tough and durable
- Tracks well with good initial and secondary stability; achieves hull speed with a minimum of effort
- Includes standard seat with aluminum back stays and adjustable nylon band, flotation bags, and basic repair kit
- Includes soft backpack-style bag (41 x 18 x 10 in.) with optional shoulder harness, sternum strap, and waist belt
- Sized for paddlers between 180 and 200 lb.
- Perfect for travel by float plane or pack mule, expeditions, business trips
- Kiawah Backpack details: ergonomic shoulder harness, padded hip belt, reinforced padded bottom for stability and durability, and padded carry handles on top/side of bag
FOLBOT Kiawah 13 Kayak
EMS_Sale Yes Weight 32 lb. Length 13 ft. 3 in. Width 24 in. Cockpit Size 30 x 16 in. Hull Material Hypalon/polyester Max. Load 200 lb. Rudder No Seals Size N/A Tracking Good Stability Good Seating 1 adult Use Day Trips Storage Bow and stern Type Sit Inside Shipping Surcharge Yes Cockpit Fit Standard Paddler Size Medium Fishing or Packable Packable