SEA TO SUMMIT Pack Tap, 4 LHang the Sea to Summit Pack Tap from a tree at the campsite and enjoy bulk water on tap. Great for groups, kayaking, or whenever you have to carry a lot of water.
- Multiple Hypalon lash points allow you to hang or secure the Pack Tap in many spots
- Can be rolled or squeezed into tight spaces
- Abrasion resistant fabrics
- Bladder made from Mylar—completely taste-free
- Tough double-layer bladder withstands significant pressure
- 420D ripstop nylon exterior
- Easy one-handed operation
- Security cap on tap
- Dimensions: 11 x 11 in.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Capacity: 4 L (135 fl. oz.)
Country of Origin: Imported
SEA TO SUMMIT Pack Tap, 4 L
EMS_Sale Yes Material Body: Ripstop nylon, Hypalon; Bladder: Mylar BPA Free? Yes Volume (fluid ounces) 135 oz. (4 L) Weight 4 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Difficult to open
- Back country hiking
- Basecamp reservoir
- Desert camping
Comments about SEA TO SUMMIT Pack Tap, 4 L:
This water storage bag worked great. No leaks, even when positioned at the bottom of the pack. The 6L size worked as flawlessly.