SEA TO SUMMIT Pack Tap, 6 LHang the Sea to Summit Pack Tap from a tree at the campsite and enjoy bulk water on tap. Great for groups, kayaking, or whenever you have to carry a lot of water.
- Multiple Hypalon lash points allow you to hang or secure the Pack Tap in many spots
- Can be rolled or squeezed into tight spaces
- Abrasion-resistant fabrics
- Bladder made from Mylar—completely taste-free
- Tough double-layer bladder withstands significant pressure
- 420D ripstop nylon exterior
- Easy one-handed operation
- Security cap on tap
- Capacity: 6 L (203 fl. oz.)
- Dimensions: 13 x 13 in.
- Weight: 4.4 oz.
Country of Origin: Imported
SEA TO SUMMIT Pack Tap, 6 L
Material Body: Ripstop nylon, Hypalon; Bladder: Mylar BPA Free? Yes Volume (fluid ounces) 203 oz. (6 L) Weight 4.4 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily hangs from tree
- Holds good amount of H2O
- Nice pour spout
- Very difficult capremoval
- Camping backpacking
Comments about SEA TO SUMMIT Pack Tap, 6 L:
Used this along with a camping water filter for a few days camping trip. The cap is very difficult to remove. The only way I could remove it was with my teeth. After doing so 4x, the cap is showing signs of wear and I don't know how many more times I'll be able to use this item before the cap is ineffective because of this method of removal.
If they could make the cap removable by hand, this would be a really great product.