TRIGGER POINT Ultimate 6 Kit with Book and DVDThe Trigger Point Ultimate 6 kit is the ultimate set of tools to help massage and maintain a healthy active body.
- Recommended for anyone who enjoys an active lifestyle or is in need of the benefits of a massage on a daily basis
- With the products patented design mirroring the feeling of a human hand, you’re able to massage almost any part of the body safely and effectively
- Kit includes:
- Massage ball: great for the neck, shoulders, back, chest, piriformis, calves, or anywhere that you have minor aches and pains; primary focus is to assist in managing minor aches and pains of the muscle by applying pressure to general areas
- Footballer: massages the muscles in the calf and soleus region
- Quadballer: allows you to roll completely through the quads, IT band, lower back, hamstrings and neck in a safe effective manner, on your own and hands free
- Ultimate 6 Guidebook: takes you through a quick education on the biomechanics of the body as it relates to running while also covering the benefits of massage in 6 key areas (soleus, quads, IT band, piriformis, psoas and pectorals)
- Guidebook is printed on a thick card stock with lamination and binding so that it can take almost any punishment you throw at it and still hold up
- Ultimate 6 DVD: an extension of the book, the DVD will explain how to use the tools and cover questions such as pace, placement, breathing and so on; also includes a Re-Gen class to follow that takes you through the six most important areas of the body
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Gets deep
- Stimulates recovery
- Works well
- Injury recovery
Comments about TRIGGER POINT Ultimate 6 Kit with Book and DVD:
I have a history of bad knee pain, aggravated by sports (primarily running and soccer). I've been on a stretching/foam roller routine to ease the pain and work out the underlying issues, but with limited success... until I got this kit.
The first week I followed the routine - pure pain. However, after I finished up the exercises, I felt amazingly better - looser, lighter, and without any nagging knee issues. If you have issues with your legs due to running, the routine will hurt... a lot. With subsequent use though, the exercises are easier to do as scar tissue is broken up and everything is stretched out.
As for the contents of the package, everything is constructed pretty solidly and seems to be holding up. I've seen other reviews complaint about the massage ball breaking down, but I haven't had a problem. I could've done without the DVD; the included book would have been enough.
Cons: it's pricey. I bought the kit when it was on sale, so I paid a good deal less than the everyday price.
Overall, despite the price, this product is amazing. I'm grateful that I'm able to run and play ball again without pain after only a few weeks of the routine. Highly recommended (but try to get it on sale).