OBOZ Men's Sawtooth Mid WP Hiking Boots, OliveThe versatile and waterproof Sawtooth Mid is just as comfortable thru-hiking the AT as it is exploring your local trails. The outsole shape promotes a natural rolling motion when the going is smooth and has toothy high friction side lugs for when the trail turns nasty.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides shock-absorbing cushion, support, and stability
- Nylon shank provides torsional rigidity on uneven terrain and allows forefoot flexibility
- Nonmarking Sawtooth high-friction carbon rubber outsole for great traction and durability—outside sole shape promotes natural rolling motion on smooth terrain; toothy high-friction side lugs bite nasty trails
- Oboz BDry waterproof, breathable membrane wicks moisture from the inside and blocks moisture from the outside
- Waterproof nubuck leather and high abrasion-resistant textile upper for support, protection, durability, and breathability
- 3D molded heel counter helps prevent heel slippage and keeps your foot centered inside the shoe
- Molded rubber toe rand for protection from rough terrain and durability
- BFit Deluxe EVA footbed with shaped heel pocket to keep the foot centered; foam under the heel and forefoot adds cushioning; perforations allow air flow and breathability
- Board lasted construction
- Oboz: combination of “outside” and Montana’s “Bozeman”
Country of Origin: Imported
OBOZ Men's Sawtooth Mid WP Hiking Boots, Olive
Foot Volume Low Volume Measurement 675 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.673 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.658 in. Outsole Carbon rubber Shank Nylon Upper Nubuck leather, textile Midsole Dual-density EVA Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 8.6 oz.