ENO ProFly Rain TarpWith a smaller profile for less bulk and weight, the ENO ProFly Rain Tarp will give you confidence in the wettest of situations—the perfect blend of simplicity and protection.
- Six points of attachment for the best balance of coverage and ease of setup
- Made of strong and light polyurethane-coated nylon ripstop
- Factory taped seams
- Quick and effective line tensioning
- Large rain coverage area for dry storage
- External compression system stuff sack for compact travel
- Use the ProFly with any ENO hammock for dry and worry-free nights
- Or, combine with ENO’s ProNest for the ultimate lightweight shelter—search Item # 11153170 to view the ProNest hammock
- Dimensions: 10 ft. 6 in. x 6 ft. 4 in.
ENO ProFly Rain Tarp
Primary Use Ultralight Weight 22 oz. Sleeps 1 Tent Weight Less than 2.5lbs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Storage
- Large coverage
- Light Weight
- No stakes included
Comments about ENO ProFly Rain Tarp:
Rain fly is large enough for 2 hammocks to fit under, although it is pretty tight and you have to have trees in the right positions. The only downside is that the rain fly is a bit expensive when taking into account that it is just a glorified tarp. However, it is light weight and packs down well, so probably best suited for backpacking. If your going car camping and weight/volume are not issues, a common tarp with 5 pieces of cord and 4 stakes would do the same job for cheaper.