BLACK DIAMOND Epic 35 BackpackFrom multiday alpine routes to casual crag outings, the Black Diamond Epic 35 covers the diverse needs of the four-season climber.
- This durable guide-style pack features Black Diamond patent-pending ergoACTIV and SwingArm shoulder straps for unparalleled freedom of movement
- SwingArm shoulder straps are attached to each other through a low-friction cable in the bottom of the pack
- Both shoulder straps load evenly and adjust to each stride on the trail or reach on a climb
- Thermoformed, vented back panel
- Proprietary custom-shaped ball joint attaches the hip belt to the frame
- Simple, durable 3D system maximizes load transfer to the hips and cants for an unrestricted stride
- V-motion frame adds stability and effectively transfers weight to the hip belt for heavier loads
- Top-loading with fixed top pocket and tuck-away rope strap
- Ice tool PickPockets, three-point haul system, and welded crampon patch with removable strap
- Removable padded hip belt and fixed 25 mm webbing belt
- Hydration compatible
BLACK DIAMOND Epic 35 Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) 420D NyHyde with 420D welded abrasion Hydration Compatible Yes Volume S 2013 cu. in.
M 2136 cu. in.
L 2258 cu. in.
Primary Use Climbing Weight S 3 lb. 8 oz.
M 3 lb. 8 oz.
L 3 lb. 9 oz.
Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Trip Length Weekend (2-3 nights) Volume Range 30-45 liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
- Day Climbs
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Epic 35 Backpack:
Great bag for climbing the ergo active waste belt is the best feature I've ever seen in a climbing bag you can barely feel it on your back and it doesn't restrict your movement at all. The black diamond epic 35 is a very well designed bag all the way around
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: