BLACK DIAMOND Epic 35 BackpackFrom multiday alpine routes to casual crag outings, the Black Diamond Epic 35 covers the diverse needs of the four-season climber.
- This durable guide-style pack features Black Diamond patent-pending ergoACTIV and SwingArm shoulder straps for unparalleled freedom of movement
- SwingArm shoulder straps are attached to each other through a low-friction cable in the bottom of the pack
- Both shoulder straps load evenly and adjust to each stride on the trail or reach on a climb
- Thermoformed, vented back panel
- Proprietary custom-shaped ball joint attaches the hip belt to the frame
- Simple, durable 3D system maximizes load transfer to the hips and cants for an unrestricted stride
- V-motion frame adds stability and effectively transfers weight to the hip belt for heavier loads
- Top-loading with fixed top pocket and tuck-away rope strap
- Ice tool PickPockets, three-point haul system, and welded crampon patch with removable strap
- Removable padded hip belt and fixed 25 mm webbing belt
- Hydration compatible
BLACK DIAMOND Epic 35 Backpack
Gender Unisex Pack Fabric (Primary) 420D NyHyde with 420D welded abrasion Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Type Internal frame Type Technical Primary Use Climbing Weight S 3 lb. 8 oz.
M 3 lb. 8 oz.
L 3 lb. 9 oz.
Volume S 2013 cu. in.
M 2136 cu. in.
L 2258 cu. in.
Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Trip Length Weekend (2-3 nights)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
- Day Climbs
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Epic 35 Backpack:
Great bag for climbing the ergo active waste belt is the best feature I've ever seen in a climbing bag you can barely feel it on your back and it doesn't restrict your movement at all. The black diamond epic 35 is a very well designed bag all the way around
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: