OSPREY Karve 11 BackpackIdeal for long boot packs, the Karve 11 carries extra gear and food while maintaining a low profile for riding lifts all day.
- These packs are low profile for comfortable lift access and dynamic riding
- Main pocket with hydration sleeve carries extra food, clothing, and gear
- Thermoformed backpanel with HDPE framesheet
- EVA fixed harness with slide adjustable sternum strap
- Removable ErgoPull hipbelt
- Fully insulated hydration hose sleeve
- Quick carry options places skis diagonally on your pack
- Full foam padded front panel to prevent ski edge wear
- Vertical snowboard carry provides a secure option for snowboards
- External sleeve provides quick access to a shovel handle and ski probe
- Easy access J-zip pocket carries goggles and shovel blade
- Quick release side compression straps to snug down a load
OSPREY Karve 11 Backpack
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Unisex Pack Fabric (Primary) 420D nylon Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Type Internal frame Padded Laptop Compartment No Torso Length One size Type Winter Volume S/M 610 cu. in.
M/L 671 cu. in.
Primary Use Ski/Board Weight S/M 1 lb. 15 in.
M/L 2 lb. 1 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
Comments about OSPREY Karve 11 Backpack:
I took this for skiing. I am 5'7" and this size is better. I took the Karve 16 but that was too long and went down below the waist. Also it had a lot of straps that I don't need as I will only be using this in the groomed runs and maybe some back country, but not where I need to take avalanche kit.
I took small but would be interested to see the length of the Large one. Nowhere is a correct description of the lengths of these models, only volume , not even in the Karve website.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: