OSPREY Farpoint 70 Conversion PackA great choice for exploring new continents, the Farpoint 70 offers large capacity, a detachable daypack, and two torso sizes for a comfortable and perfect fit.
- Zip-and-clip full featured removable daypack with tuck-away harness and removable, stowable webbing hip belt
- Daypack quickly attaches to main pack harness for front carry—provides security and quick access to documents
- LightWire peripheral alloy frame supports the load (25 to 40 lb. load limit); spacer mesh back panel for support and comfort
- Panel zip main compartment with internal organization and lockable zipper pulls
- Fixed harness with adjustable sternum strap and rescue whistle can be zipped away in panel stow slot when not in use
- 3/4-length ErgoPull hip belt provides a comfortable carry and can be zipped away in panel stow slot when not in use
- ErgoPull closure distributes pressure more evenly over the padding and relieves direct pressure on the hipbones
- StraightJacket load compression system keeps contents from shifting
- Top and side padded carry handles
- Multiple gear attachment points; removable sleeping pad straps
- Made from durable 600D poly pack cloth and 210 double rip nylon
- Farpoint Daypack: 900 cu. in., 19 x 11.5 x 7 in., top zippered slash pocket, dual side mesh pockets, panel access to laptop/hydration sleeve with zippered mesh pocket and electronics port, sternum strap and rescue whistle
- Note: Technical Specs tab information for volume and weight include the Farpoint Daypack
OSPREY Farpoint 70 Conversion Pack
EMS_Sale Yes Dimensions 26 x 18 x 14 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 600D polyester pack cloth, 210D nylon double ripstop Organizer Panel Yes Padded Laptop Compartment No Shoulder Strap No Torso Length S/M <19 in.; M/L >19 in. Wheeled No Type Travel Packs Carry-On Compatible No Volume S/M 4000 cu. in.
M/L 4200 cu. in.
Weight S/M 3 lb. 13 oz.
M/L 3 lb. 15 oz.