MERRELL Women's Moab WP Low Hiking ShoesThe waterproof Merrell Moab Low Hiking Shoe offers a lattice-like overlay of Dura leather strapping that supports and protects the waterproof, breathable mesh upper.
- Full bumper protection at the toe and around the heel
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution provides an impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell QForm Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm sole lug depth
- Proven Vibram Multi-Sport sole with TC5+ rubber compound for grip and durability
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz.
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Women's Moab WP Low Hiking Shoes
Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 515 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.499 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.458 in. Outsole Vibram/Merrell MultiSport Shank Nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch Upper Dura leather with nylon mesh Midsole EVA Air Cushion Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 13 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Runs Small
- Day hikes
I bought these after I was very disappointed with a more stiff pair of boots from another retailer. These were much more comfortable, grippy, and just what I was looking for. However, they do tend to run small - I purchased a 1/2 size up from my usual and they were perfect.
- Was this a gift?: