MOUNTAIN HOUSE Wraps, Chicken SaladConvenient satisfying meals are now easier than ever with hearty Mountain House wraps! High in protein, these nutritious fillings make a delicious healthy meal.
- Chicken salad with chunks of creamy chicken, red onions, cranberries and pumpkin seeds
- Made for adding to your own wraps, pasta or rice
- Packaged in a convenient, stand up zipper pouch, all you do is add boiling water and wait a few minutes
- Then wrap your hot filling in a tortilla or pour it over your rice or pasta and enjoy
- On the trail or back at camp, Mountain House wraps are convenient and delicious
- 18 grams of protein per serving, 130 calories, 4 servings per pack
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Prepare
- Tastes Good Tastes Fine
- Weird texture
Comments about OREGON MOUNTAIN HOUSE Wraps, Chicken Salad:
Be sure to use less water than what it calls for and make sure it's cold water. Just used water from my pack and it was warm, watery and gross texture.
- Was this a gift?: