PETZL Meteor III + Climbing HelmetWeighing only 235 grams, the Petzl Meteor III + sets the standard in terms of lightness and comfort.
- Innovative adjustment system allows each climber to adjust his/her helmet to head shape
- Lightweight, low-profile, and very well ventilated helmet
- Adjustable chin strap, nape height, and headband for an extremely comfortable fit
- Retractable adjustment system for easy storage and transport
- Meets international standards for mountaineering and European standards for cycling and whitewater sports
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- Compatible with VIZION face shield
- Headlamp attachment with four optimally placed clips
- Interior comfort foam is removable and washable
- Weight: 235 g. (8.3 oz.)
- One size: 53–61 cm.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ample fit adjustments
- Ample room for wool cap
- Easy add of Vision visor
- Hi visibility color
- Headstrap rides a bit hig
- Rock Ice
Comments about PETZL Meteor III + Climbing Helmet:
This helmet is definitely durable! While toproping some tough ice climbs it took a couple of hits from the hammer end of an ice tool and only shows very minor dents.
By adding the Petzl Vision visor I got the added face protection as well as relief from splattering ice when looking up as I made tool placements.