25 Flatwater Kayak/Canoe Trips, Saratoga Springs, NYThe Saratoga Springs, NY region has many lakes, ponds, and waterways that are waiting to be explored—if you're looking for quiet places to paddle and a little adventure on area streams and rivers, then this book is for you!
- Features peaceful, quiet, and serene waterways that the “common man or woman” can enjoy in a canoe or kayak—no worries about whitewater or turbulent rapids
- 25 different trips and more than 60 color photos enhance the interactive nature of this book
- Includes information about where to go, how to get there, how long each outing should take, what you’ll find when you get there, and more
- Handy size fits in your pack, waterproof bag, or pocket
- Includes a list of safety tips for staying safe on (…or in) the water
- Includes trips for the following: Ballston Lake, Hoosic River, Lake Desolation, Great Sacandaga Lake, Lake Lonely, Fish Creek, Battenkill River I and II, Hudson River at Corinth, Hadley, and South Glens Falls, Carter Pond, Cossayuna Lake, Saratoga Lake, Kayaderosseras Creek, and more…
- Includes a log sheet for each trip for personal notes, date of outing, weather conditions, observations, and comments
- Authors: Michael Carpenter and Roger Fulton
- Dimensions/length/width/depth: 8 x 4 x 3/8 in.
- 127 pages; 2011 edition