PRINCETON TEC Push Bike LightWhether you're ripping through city streets or roaming country roads, visibility is important—with 100 lumens, the Push from Princeton Tec lets you see and be seen.
- Easy push of the oversized on/off switch toggles through high, low, and flash modes
- Power of the front light is augmented by independent pipes that emit light through side windows ensuring over 260° of visibility
- Side flash can be disabled by a simple hold of the button—great for the trail when you need to focus solely on the twists and turns ahead
- Focused narrow beam pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas
- Mounts to your bike’s bars so you can put it on and take it off quickly
- Mounts utilizing Princeton Tec’s race-proven bracket system for a firm and reliable grip
- Power: 100 lumens
- Burn time: 63 hr.
- Batteries: 3 AAA alkaline or rechargeable; 3 alkaline batteries included
- Lamp: Maxbright LED
- Weight: 115 g (4.05 oz.)
PRINCETON TEC Push Bike Light
Weight 4.05 oz. Weight (grams) 115 g