MONTBELL Men's U.L. Down JacketMontBell's U.L. (ultralight) Down Jacket is "what you need" when warmth is critical, minimal weight is paramount, and space in your pack is at a premium—it weighs less than most cotton t-shirts, and compresses to the size of a 32-oz. water bottle.
- 15D Ballistic Airlight soft, quiet nylon shell fabric provides more tear resistance than previous ultrathin materials and is highly wind resistant
- 100-wash rated Polkatex DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed light moisture
- 800-fill power goose down insulation (fill weight 2 oz.) for high warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility
- Single-quilt construction for weight reduction
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Stuff sack included; compressed size: 4.3 x 7.3 in.
Fiber Content: 100% nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
MONTBELL Men's U.L. Down Jacket
EMS_Sale Yes Packability Highly compact Insulation Type Down Removable Liner No Back Length 27.6 in. Insulation 800-fill goose down Snow Skirt No 3-in-1 No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 7.6 oz. Waterproof No Type Jackets Insulation Rating Warm Hood Type No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MONTBELL U.L. Down Jacket - Men's:
It's a really nice jacket, amazingly light, but the size runs small. I bought one last year and had to return it. Generally, for most brands my size runs more like a large in the chest and more like a medium in the arm length, so sometimes a large can have arms that are way too long and a Medium can be not quite as roomy as I would like in the chest. I bought a medium in this jacket and it was tighter in the chest than any other medium I have tried - I had to take a deep breath just to get the zipper up.