OUTDOOR RESEARCH LightStorm Bucket HatEnjoy foggy island tours and dripping forest trails in the waterproof, breathable Outdoor Research Bucket Hat—a classic for foul weather.
- Made from checkered Taslan fabric backed by waterproof, breathable Ventia barrier
- Seam taped for complete waterproof protection
- Tricot-lined crown fends off the chill of cool mornings
- TransAction headband wicks moisture
- Hat stuffs into hidden crown pocket
- Removable chin cord with cord lock
- Brim: 2.5 in. (6 cm)
Fiber Content: Taslan
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH LightStorm Bucket Hat
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Unisex Weather Conditions Sun Primary Use Hiking
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about OUTDOOR RESEARCH LightStorm Bucket Hat:
This hat is lightweight and has a removable chin cord to keep it on in the wind. Though the sizing is unisex, the S fit me perfectly. I also have an Outdoor Research rain hat with a wider, stiffer brim that has more rain coverage, but that one is not as versatile as the Lightstorm, which can be more easily folded for travel and could fit in a coat pocket or purse.