SCARPA Men's T4 Pebax Ski BootsA warm and light backcountry boot, the Scarpa T4 Telemark Boot fulfills the demands and expectations of those who relish low-frills and no-crowds tele-turning.
- This boot is compatible with telemark or 75 mm backcountry bindings
- Torsion beam adds lateral flex
- Ergonomic bellows for great flex
- Two easy-lock buckles micro adjust for perfect fit
- Ski/walk mechanism locks/releases the cuff for downhill control or touring comfort
- Cordura liner for durability and reliable fit
- 102 mm wide toebox provides room for large feet or extra socks
- 16° forward lean
SCARPA Men's T4 Pebax Ski Boots
Primary Use Extended tour Gender Men's Avg. Weight (pair) 6 lb. 8 oz. Binding Type Telemark Liner Cordura Insulation Synthetic Upper Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SCARPA Men's T4 Pebax Ski Boots:
Having tried many boots over many years I did what
any backcountry skier would do. Graduate to the point
where only the best equipment would satisfy my expectations
for the only things that matter to a skier, "Comfort and Performance".
Having spent longs days climbing all day for that
15-20 minutes of downhill, I want the experience to be as enjoyable
as possible and with my Scarpa T4's it is!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: