MARKER Baron 13 AT Bindings, LargeA full-on freeriding binding that you can tour with, the Marker Baron AT takes the expectations to a new level. An uphill climbing mode, flick the switch and charge on down.
- Power width design uses wide bracket to connect to the ski and transfer more power to the edge
- Wider interface than traditional bindings, designed with a minimum 76 mm ski witdh rather than the industry standard of 63 mm
- Low, neutral stand height for increased stability
- Shortest frame of all at models in the market
- Wider interface than traditional bindings (not built around the historic 63 mm SL ski like conventional bindings
- Connecting brackets strategically place for more power to the edge
- Back Country Technology hiking aid provides two climbing modes, 5 and 10 degrees
- BCT ski lever protected underfoot to prevent inadvertent opening while descending
- Supplied with a 110 mm ski brake
- Fits boots with a sole length of 305-370 mm
- Recommended for skiers over 80 lb.
- DIN range 4-13
MARKER Baron 13 AT Bindings, Large
Primary Use Freeride Avg. Weight (pair) 5 lb. 7.4 oz. Binding Type Alpine Touring Snow Type Mixed