CHACO Women's Z/1 Yampa Sandals, BlackA performance sandal with slip-resistant Vibram traction, the Z/1 Yampa features Chaco's supportive Luvseat footbed and quick-drying, adjustable straps for a custom hold on your foot.
This product will be shipped directly from Chaco and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Lightweight nonmarking Yampa outsole with Vibram TC-1 rubber and 3 mm lugs for excellent traction and slip-resistant versatility
- Durable women-specific Luvseat polyurethane footbed with slip-resistant classic diamond-pattern design:
~ Cradles every bone and muscle in your foot for long-lasting comfort and support
~ Unrivaled arch support comfortably aligns the whole body
~ Heel cup cradles the foot to help avoid pronation and pressure
- Custom Adjust’em Fit: Quick-drying polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for the ultimate customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Custom injection-molded ladder lock for a secure hold
- Open-toe design accommodates socks in cooler weather
- Luvseat anatomical footbed properly aligns and comfortably supports your entire body and is accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- The most important aspect of Chaco fit: The footbed contour should fit your arch comfortably
- Whole sizes only
Country of Origin: Imported
CHACO Women's Z/1 Yampa Sandals, Black
EMS_Sale Yes Adjustable Forefoot Straps Yes Adjustable Heel Straps No Outsole Vibram TC-1 rubber Toe Style Open Upper Polyester webbing Midsole Polyether polyurethane Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 4 oz. (586 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
this is my second pair of chacos...my first pair is the ZX/2 version, which i've had for a handful of years. they have traveled with me through mud pits at music festivals, down rivers, and as my main shoes traveling through southeast asia. and, of course, they hardly show any wear. i've had my new pair for about a month and am really enjoying the lighter weight sole and the freedom my big toe has. i think i'll stick to the Z/2s for wilder adventures, but these Z/1s are a welcomed switch-up. everyone should have a pair.
- Was this a gift?: