CHACO Women's ZX/2 Unaweep Sandals, MarigoldForefoot control combined with the added support of a double-strap design make the water- and land-friendly Chaco ZX/2 popular among river runners and long-distance hikers.
- Vibram Unaweep rubber outsole for dirt-shedding slip-resistant traction
- Supportive BioCentric footbed cradles the foot for all-day comfort
- Double pull-through straps adjust to foot variations for a more secure fit
- Toe-wrap loop for side-to-side forefoot stability and control
- Heel-leash for front-to-back stability
- Durable polyurethane footbed supports the foot and will not compress over time
- BioCentric footbed design provides superior arch support, lateral stability, and natural shock absorption
- Soft polyester webbing dries fast and maintains a consistent fit in all conditions
- Nylon tension-lock buckle adjusts for a secure fit
- BioCentric footbed has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)
Country of Origin: USA
CHACO Women's ZX/2 Unaweep Sandals, Marigold
Gender Women's Adjustable Forefoot Straps Yes Adjustable Heel Straps No Outsole Vibram rubber Toe Style Open Toe Upper Polyester webbing Midsole Polyurethane Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 5 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- CASUAL SHOE
Comments about CHACO Women's ZX/2 Unaweep Sandals, Marigold:
these sandals are great for just walking around town or hiking. The tread on the bottom of the shoe is great for wet terrain as well as dry. And the adjustable straps are like a custom fit shoe!