EDRY BagDid you accidentally drop your phone in the water on your paddling trip? Don't fill out that insurance claim just yet—the eDRY Bag can help! Simply place your wet phone (or other electronic device) in the bag and let it work its magic!
- Can be used with cell phones, digital cameras, video games, hearing aids, watches, iPods, and more
- Easy to use—just remove the batteries (and any other removable parts, such as a memory card) from your device, dry off any visible moisture with a soft cloth, place the device in the bag, seal, and let sit for 48 hours
- Once your device is completely dry, remove it from the eDRY Bag, reassemble it, and turn it on!
- Reusable; when all of the blue "indicator" beads in the bag change color, it's time to replace the bag
- Please note: eDRY Bag was designed to remove moisture from electronics; it will not repair already damaged or broken electronics (such as shorted circuits)
- Do not put batteries in the eDRY Bag
- Made in the USA
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Saved my phone
- Dropped Cellphone In Lake
Comments about eDRY Bag:
Dropped my cellphone in the lake on a kayaking trip. Pulled it out of the water, dropped it into the eDRY bag - waited a few days and it turned on like nothing happened. I purchased this on a whim for my pack and it was well worth it.
- Was this a gift?: