Jersey Highlands, Central NorthNew, digitally-produced first edition of Jersey Highlands Trails: Central North Region.
- This two-map set shows more than 230 miles of marked trails within more than 30 parks in the central north region of the New Jersey Highlands and adjacent areas
- Including Pyramid Mountain, High Mountain Park Preserve, Allamuchy Mountain State Park, Mahlon Dickerson Reservation, and the Farny Highlands
- More than 45 miles of the Highlands Trail are also shown on the maps along with the nearly-20-mile-long Four Birds Trail and portions of the Morris Canal Greenway
- While focused on northern Morris County, the maps also include portions of Passaic, Sussex, and Warren counties
- The trail network shown on this map set has been compiled using Global Positioning System technology
- Trail Conference volunteers spent numerous hours walking the trails with GPS receivers to obtain accurate trail information
- Parking areas, scenic viewpoints, and other points of interest are identified, and as always, the maps are printed on waterproof, tear-resistant Tyvek