PATAGONIA Men's Advocate Shoes, Sable BrownSimple and ultracomfy, the Patagonia Advocate is a lightweight slip-on moc that's superpackable, so you can bring them along to wear after every adventure.
- EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort, and support
- 2 mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- Durable, supersoft synthetic leather upper
- Armadillo sole provides traction and durability
- 20% recycled rubber sole for grip and protection
- Fit: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Soft support and flex: allows the foot to move as naturally as possible, while still providing essential cushioning and protection
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's Advocate Shoes, Sable Brown
Outsole Rubber Upper Synthetic leather Midsole EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 9.2 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about PATAGONIA Men's Advocate Shoes, Sable Brown:
These are ideal post-hike shoes for backpacking. They're lightweight and foldable and fit easily into the nooks and crannies of my pack. Once at camp, they're comfy and sturdy.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- View On Shoes:
- I'm Into Shoes