PATAGONIA Men's P26 Mid A/C GTX Hiking BootsA waterproof/breathable backpacking boot for moderate loads, the Patagonia P26 Mid A/C Hiking Boots combine the lightweight flexibility of a running shoe with a supportive hiking boot upper.
- Ultralight TPU arch shank for support and protection
- Vibram dual-density rubber outsole provides excellent traction
- Shock distribution plate provides rearfoot stability and forefoot flexibility
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane delivers extended-comfort breathability
- Air mesh and nubuck leather upper is light, fast, and breathable
- Deep Dish Helium Light EVA midsole for cushion, support, stability, and heel hold
- Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Internal support construction wraps and secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
- Rubber toe bumper and leather rand for durability and protection
- Webbing lace system for variable volume control
- Triple stitched webbing eye stays for durability
- Fit: Roomy toe box, medium width, medium arch support, performance fit
- P26: P for Patagonia, 26 for the number of bones in the human foot and average square inches that one human foot comes in contact with the earth’s surface
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's P26 Mid A/C GTX Hiking Boots
Gender Men's Outsole Rubber Shank TPU arch Upper Air mesh, nubuck leather Midsole Light EVA Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 2 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Traction
- No Break-in
- Water Resistant
- Day Hiking
- Light Loads
Comments about PATAGONIA Men's P26 Mid A/C GTX Hiking Boots:
Firt I like to say that I test products for Gore (a MountainTech a group of unpaid outdoor enthusists).
I have problems with heal blisters in a lot of boots, but not with these babies. They are light and comfortable. I recently hiked/climbed up Mt Adams in these boots and my feet were comfortable the whole way. They are not stiff soled so really should not be used with crampons but I did anyways (my own crampons). I just use one layer of Darn Guy hiking socks and I'm good to go.
I found these boots breathable and although my feet sweat I never felt uncomfortable. Walking through snow and water was not a concern with the gore-tex liner.
I've had these boot for about 6 months now and have used them on a number of day hikes (4-8 miles each) and they were comfortable from day 1. I have not noticed any signs of wear and tear in this period.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- Low Arch
- Was this a gift?: