EDELWEISS Energy ARC 9.5 mm X 60 m Dry Climbing RopeExtremely light and dedicated to pure performance, the Edelweiss Energy 9.5 mm climbing rope is perfect for climbers looking to take things to the next level.
- Perform 3 technology uses optimized braiding and thread torsion to produce a rope that is true to the Edelweiss reputation of durability and reliability while also weighing less, handling better, and offering even more shock absorption
- HD Cover braiding technology produces a smoother rope surface which is more comfortable to handle and more abrasion resistant
- Everdry treatment of the rope sheath reduces water absorption by 50%
- ARC (Advanced Rope Control) concept utilizes a change in sheath design (color/pattern) at the midpoint for increased safety
- Perfect for use on long, hard routes (both sport and trad); also great for mountaineering or ice climbing
- Note: This thin rope requires expert belaying technique; traditional belay devices will offer reduced braking while some automatic belay devices may not work at all.
EDELWEISS Energy ARC 9.5 mm X 60 m Dry Climbing Rope
Diameter Range 9.5 mm - 9.9 mm Midpoint Mark Bi-pattern Weight Per Meter 55-65 g/m Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 37% dynamic
Impact Force 8.1 kN Standard or Dry Standard Number of UIAA Falls 7 Weight per Meter 58 g/m Diameter 9.5 mm Length 60 m Dry Treatment None