EDELWEISS Energy ARC 9.5 mm X 60 m Dry Climbing RopeExtremely light and dedicated to pure performance, the Edelweiss Energy 9.5 mm climbing rope is perfect for climbers looking to take things to the next level.
This product will be shipped directly from Edelweiss and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Perform 3 technology uses optimized braiding and thread torsion to produce a rope that is true to the Edelweiss reputation of durability and reliability while also weighing less, handling better, and offering even more shock absorption
- HD Cover braiding technology produces a smoother rope surface which is more comfortable to handle and more abrasion resistant
- Everdry treatment of the rope sheath reduces water absorption by 50%
- ARC (Advanced Rope Control) concept utilizes a change in sheath design (color/pattern) at the midpoint for increased safety
- Perfect for use on long, hard routes (both sport and trad); also great for mountaineering or ice climbing
- Note: This thin rope requires expert belaying technique; traditional belay devices will offer reduced braking while some automatic belay devices may not work at all.
EDELWEISS Energy ARC 9.5 mm X 60 m Dry Climbing Rope
Diameter Range 9.5 mm - 9.9 mm Midpoint Mark Bi-pattern Weight Per Meter 55-65 g/m Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 37% dynamic
Impact Force 8.1 kN Standard or Dry Standard Number of UIAA Falls 7 Weight per Meter 58 g/m Diameter 9.5 mm Length 60 m Dry Treatment None