POLAR RCX5 Bike Heart Rate MonitorOptimized Training for Endurance Athletes, the Polar RCX5 Bike Heart Rate Monitor is for tri-athletes, runners, cyclists and endurance athletes who want to optimize their training.
- The most practical way of measuring your cycling session is with the Polar advanced wireless cadence sensor
- It measures your pedaling rate as revolutions per minute in real time and average time so you can compare the technique of your ride against previous rides
- Improves your cycling technique and identifies your optimal cadence
- Interference-free cadence data lets you evaluate your individual performance
- Designed to be aerodynamic and light
- ZoneOptimizer adjusts your heart rate zones, making every session more effective
- Sport profiles guarantee a quick and easy switch between different sports
- Improves performance with endurance training programs, downloadable from polarpersonaltrainer.com with the Polar DataLink
- Provides heart rate even in water with a comfortable and disturbance-free hybrid transmitter
- Race Pace helps control your speed to reach your target time
- In the box: Polar RCX5 training computer, Polar WearLink®+ Hybrid transmitter, Polar CS speed sensor W.I.N.D., Polar DataLink data transfer unit, Universal Bike Mount, RCX5 Getting Started Guide, CS speed sensor W.I.N.D. User Manual
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
POLAR RCX5 Bike Heart Rate Monitor
Additional Sensors Yes Alarm(s) 1 Average Heart Rate Yes Barometer No Calories Burned Yes Total Distance Yes Trip Distance Yes Electronic Compass No GPS Enabled No Heart Rate Zones Yes Watch Type Digital Water Resistance 100 ft. (30 m) Heart Rate Monitor Yes Speed and Distance Yes Altimeter No