NAT GEO Catskills Park Trail Map
Item: 11774692 Product Description >
NAT GEO Catskills Park Trail MapNational Geographic's recreational map of Catskill Park is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail.
- Created in partnership with the Adirondack Mountain Club (ADK) which provided trail information from its Forest Preserve Series of trail guides
- Scenic viewpoints, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, ski areas, and other points of interest are clearly marked as are park and forest boundaries
- Facilities noted including primitive campsites, shelters, picnic areas, restrooms, parking, RV dump stations, and universal access areas for the handicapped
- The front of the Catskill Park map details the western half of the park
- This includes Bear Spring Mountain Wildlife Management Area and Pepacton Reservoir to the western edge of Sundown Wild Forest and the Beaver Kill Range in the Big Indian Wilderness
- The eastern half of the park appears on the back of the map
- This half includes Schoharie Reservoir and Ashland Pinnacle State Forest to the north stretching south to Rondout Reservoir and Vernooy Kill State Forest
- Printed on tear-resistant, waterproof material
- Map is based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area
- Map measures 26 x 38 in. and folds down to 4 1/4 x 9 1/4 in.