MERRELL Women's Chameleon Arc 2 WP Hiking Shoes, BrindleSleek and waterproof, the Chameleon Arc keeps your feet dry, while stride-specific QForm cushions every step and a Vibram outsole grabs muddy, wet terrain.
- QForm triple-density EVA midsole for cushioning, support, and stride alignment
- Nylon shank provides underfoot support and impact absorption
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 4.5 mm lugs for excellent grip on dry/wet terrain
- Waterproof membrane provides a barrier to keep water out
- Nubuck, pig suede leather, and mesh upper for durable wear and breathability
- Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- OrthoLite anatomical footbeds wick moisture, add cushion, and neutralize odor
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Combination construction delivers stability in the heel and forefoot flex
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Women's Chameleon Arc 2 WP Hiking Shoes, Brindle
Gender Women's Outsole Vibram rubber Shank Full-length nylon Upper Full-grain leather Midsole Compression-molded EVA Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 12 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable durable
- Hiking extreme walking
Comments about MERRELL Women's Chameleon Arc 2 WP Hiking Shoes, Brindle:
I love these hikers! I walk one of my dogs about 6 miles/day, every day of the year, and they don't give up until I've worn a hole through the sole!