MERRELL Women's Avian Light Ventilator Hiking Shoes, Dark ShadowWith mesh panels for climate control, the lightweight Merrell Avian Light Ventilator delivers agile trail performance to help you fly over terrain and keep you cool.
- QForm compression-molded midsole for stability and comfort
- Supportive molded nylon arch shank allows forefoot flexibility
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 3.5 mm lugs for traction and grip
- Waterproof nubuck leather, pig suede, and mesh upper
- Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to help resist odor
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- OrthoLite anatomical footbeds add cushion, wick moisture, and inhibit odor
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- QForm Comfort midsole provides women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Women's Avian Light Ventilator Hiking Shoes, Dark Shadow
Gender Women's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 505 ml Forefoot Width Narrow Forefoot Width Measurement 3.157 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.663 in. Outsole Vibram TC5+ rubber Shank Nylon arch Upper Waterproof nubuck leather, pig suede, mesh Waterproof No Midsole Compression-molded EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 2 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good grip
- Small size
- Light hiking
- Rock scrambling
Comments about MERRELL Women's Avian Light Ventilator Hiking Shoes, Dark Shadow:
I ordered these shoes in my size. When I tried them on at home they seemed a little snug, but I wore them on an excursion anyway. After a day of hiking, my feet felt really cramped and my toes hurt. EMS let me return them even though I had used them. I got the next size up. The length fits great now, but the sides are still a little snug. These shoes are not for people with wide feet. Other than that, I love them!