MERRELL Men's Trail Glove Barefoot Shoes, Deep Olive/KryptoniteA natural adventure shoe, the Vibram sole on Merrell's Trail Glove provides all the protection your feet need from rocks and roots, while an ultralightweight upper fits like a glove.
- 4 mm compression-molded EVA midsole cushions the foot
- 1 mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Nonmarking Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole for traction and grip
- 0 mm ball-to-heel drop keeps you connected to the terrain
- Microfiber and breathable air mesh upper
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Fused rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability
- Omni-Fit lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Nonremovable microfiber footbed treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to help resist odor, staining, and deterioration
- Wash as needed in cold water; air dry away from heat sources
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Men's Trail Glove Barefoot Shoes, Deep Olive/Kryptonite
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Men's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 720 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.447 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.605 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Upper Microfiber, air mesh Waterproof No Midsole Compression-molded EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 12.4 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MERRELL Men's Trail Glove Barefoot Shoes, Deep Olive/Kryptonite:
I have worn these on 10 runs and I love them. I had been running barefoot on a treadmill and was past the preliminary calf burn and foot break-in period. The Trail Glove shoes were surprisingly cushioned in contrast to barefoot but that makes the most sense for moving outside as the ice leaves the trails.
The fit is very glove-like and seems true to size.
The first couple of wearings I felt a long thin bump on the footbed of one shoe but has since seemed to have disappeared.