ROB HOLZMAN Rock Climbing and Bouldering PennsylvaniaRock Climbing and Bouldering Pennsylvania, Secrets of the Keystone State, is the first comprehensive climbing and bouldering guidebook to the state—a must for PA climbers and climbers in the Mid-Atlantic area.
- Featuring over 50 areas statewide, this book highlights the most popular rock climbing and bouldering areas
- Includes detailed topo maps, description, and first ascent information
- Route grades, boulder ratings, and bouldering protection scale
- Includes area beta: location, type of climbing, important info
- Eastern PA: Delaware Water Gap, Stokes State Forest, Lehigh Gorge, Big Boulder, Mocanaqua Main Wall and Boulder Garden, Haycock Mountain and more
- Central PA: Boxcar Rocks, The Hermitage, Purgatory Rocks, Sunset Rocks, Whiskey Springs, Pole Steeple, Dragonís Layer, Hunter Rocks, Blue Run Rocks and more
- Western PA: Elk State Forest, Big Rocks, Indian Rocks, Beartown Rocks, Allegheny National Forest, The Lost Crag, The Knobs, The Mills and more
- Black and white photos
- Publisher: Blue Biner Guidebooks
- 2011 edition; 496 pages
- 9 x 6 x 1 in.
ROB HOLZMAN Rock Climbing and Bouldering Pennsylvania
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Stackpole 1024927 ROB HOLZMAN Rock Climbing and Bouldering Pennsylvania:
Nicely written, detail oriented guidebook. Very use full for bouldering or roped climbing throughout the area. Finally a book for Pa climbs. Thank you author!