THE NORTH FACE Simple BivyA minimalist bivy sack made with waterproof, breathable DryWall canopy fabric and a water-resistant floor, The North Face Simple Bivy is compact, strong, and superlightweight.
- 50D polyester ripstop canopy made from single-skin DryWall waterproof, breathable fabric
- Superlightweight, highly breathable DryWall canopy fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) that does not wet out
- Inherently fire-retardant DryWall canopy fabric provides toughest tear strength and greater breathability
- Floor fabric made from 50D nylon taffeta with 3000 mm PU coating and water-resistant finish
- Clamshell entrance with 20D polyester “no-see-um” open mesh zipper panel for warm, buggy areas
- Extra-large head area accommodates small pack and gear
- Fully seam-taped canopy and floor to keep moisture out
- Four exterior loops keep bivy in place when secured with tent stakes
- Length: 89 in.; shoulder width: 29 in.; foot box width: 17 in.
- 15 sq. ft. (1.3 m2)
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
THE NORTH FACE Simple Bivy
Primary Use Ultralight Floor Area 15 sq. ft. (1.3 m2) Doors 1 Vestibule Area N/A Peak Height N/A Min. Weight 1 lb. (0.45 kg) Max. Weight 1 lb. 4 oz. (0.57 kg) Packed Size 12 x 5 in. (29 x 11 cm) # Main Poles N/A Floor Fabric 50D nylon taffeta Floor Coating 3000 mm PU Rainfly Fabric N/A Rainfly Coating N/A Canopy Fabric DryWall 50D polyester ripstop Pole Frame N/A Pole Material N/A Sleeps 1 Seasons Spring-Fall Tent Weight Less than 2.5lbs