EMS Men's Shifter ShortsThe Shifter Shorts provide comfort in the saddle and convenience around town. No need to waltz around in spandex.
- Durable 100% polyester ripstop short, quick drying and comfortable
- Removable knit mesh liner with padded chamois for biking comfort
- Elasticized waist keeps shorts in place; zip fly and snap closure
- Two hand pockets and one zipped security back pocket
- Crotch gusset for freedom of movement
- Two mesh-lined pockets at front
- Reflective EMS logos for low-light visibility
- Removable liner wicks moisture, stretches, and breathes; secures to shell with snap tabs and loops
- Anatomically contoured, seamless chamois provides shock absorption, protection, and enhanced breathability
- Durable, comfortable 3/4-inch gripper elastic at liner leg hems keep it in place
- Liner features a flat-band elasticized waist and flatlock seams for nonchafing comfort
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% polyester
Liner: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Men's Shifter Shorts
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Men's
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Men's Shifter Shorts:
I needed a second pair of shorts to avoid re-using sweaty chamois's over each weekend.
I am 5' 9" 165 lbs and usually fall between Small and Medium in all EMS clothing. The small on these was too constrictive, so I went with the Med. For casual use they look a little baggy, but were very comfortable on the bike and didn't snag.
The shorts are comforable enough for a 2-3 hour ride, but for anything longer, look elsewhere.
Detachable Chamois liner is a huge plus to add versitility in winter layering.
- Feels too big
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: