LEATHERMAN Wave MultitoolLeatherman's best-selling multitool, redesigned in 2004 with larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters, and more comfortable handles.
- The black oxide version provides that same legendary toughness in a less flashy finish
- The Leatherman Wave is an essential piece of equipment for outdoor enthusiasts and professionals
- 100% stainless-steel body
- Needlenose pliers, wire cutters, hard-wire cutters
- Clip-point knife, serrated knife, saw
- Wood/metal file, diamond-coated file, scissors
- Large screwdriver, large bit driver, small bit driver, 8-in. ruler, bottle opener, wire stripper, lanyard ring
- Includes nylon carrying sheath
Country of Origin: USA
LEATHERMAN Wave Multitool
Blade Material Stainless steel Blade Length 2.9 in. Blade Type Straight/Serrated Closed Length 4 in. Flat Screwdriver(s) Yes Handle Material Stainless steel Can Opener Yes Has Clip No File Yes Lanyard Ring No Locking Components Yes Pliers Yes Saw Blade Yes Scissors Yes Has Sheath Yes Tweezers No Wire Cutters Yes Knife Blade(s) 2 Open Length 6.9 in. Phillips Screwdriver(s) Yes Tool Material Stainless steel Number of Tools 17 Weight 8.5 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Black Oxide Finish
- Has The Charge Pliers
- No Rust While I'm Fishing
- Its not free
- Wish It Came W20 Bit Kit
- Always In My Pocket
Comments about LEATHERMAN Wave Multitool:
Doesn't really get too much better than this tool. Great form factor for a one hand tool. I recommend to anyone to get a set of the Security bits Torx 10 security version x 2 so you can loosten up the screws for the blades. Then re loctite them where you want them. Lube it up!
Do not forget to get the bit extender / adapter also. and the 20 piece bit kit. I cant tell you how versitile these are.
From fishing to electronics and back in the field hunting. It does it all.
Wish it came with the "gut hook" like the charge has, but I can live without it.
- Was this a gift?: