BIG AGNES Insulated Q-Core Sleeping Pad, PetiteThick and comfortable, the Big Agnes Q-Core is the insulated air mattress you have been waiting for.
- Light and compact three season pad, with 3.5 in. of comfort
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties
- Alternating I-beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel
- Durable, light-weight nylon ripstop top and bottom
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Warmth rating to 15°F (-9°C); estimated R-Value of 4.1
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack
Country of Origin: Imported
BIG AGNES Insulated Q-Core Sleeping Pad, Petite
Length 66 in. Packed Size 5 x 9.5 in. Storage Sack No Stuff Sack Yes Shape Rectangular Sleeping Pad Type Manual Inflating Thickness 3.5 in. Width 20 in. Weight 1 lb. 9 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Non Slip
- Heavy / Bulky
- 3 Season Camping
- Car Camping
- Cold Conditions
Comments about BIG AGNES Insulated Q Core Sleeping Pad, Petite:
I chose this because it was rated by backpackinglight as one of the most comfortable sleeping pads they've tried. I would have given this five stars if the size of the inflation valve had fit my inflating device. I cobbled together an adaptor, but it's not as hassle-free as I'd like.
The mattress itself is probably too heavy at 2+ lbs. for ultralight backpackers, but I packed it anyway so my sore joints could have night time relief after hiking all day in the mountains. It is VERY comfortable to sleep on and easy to adjust by simply reaching up and releasing air as needed.
I'm 56 yrs old, 5'4" and have painful arthritis in my hips. The petite sized mattress had length to spare and saved me a few ounces. Look in the pouch inside the bottom of the stuff sack for the repair kit--it's easy to miss.
Haven't tried it below 30 degrees F yet but it insulated well down to 30 without getting hot. I highly recommend it for those with joint pain.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: