OSPREY Aura 50 BackpackThe Osprey Aura 50 L defines the lightweight hiking pack with a custom ventilated fit that lets you tick away the trail miles in comfort. With a radically updated AirSpeed suspension systems, new fabrics and a lighter trail weight.
- LightWire Alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures a supportive fit
- Scalloped side openings for enhanced cross ventilation
- Torso adjustable and interchangeable harness with a 3 in. range to allow a fine-tuned fit
- New pad design with spacer mesh contact surfaces and ventilated foam provides breathable, supportive cushioning
- New design adjustable hipbelt for improved support and spacer mesh for breathability
- Exclusive adjustment system allows the belt to be custom fit while wearing the pack
- New lightweight and high strength fabric for excellent durability
- Front stretch woven pocket for quick convenient storage
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression
- Zippered fabric hipbelt pockets for storing a trail snack
- Floating top pocket with under lid mesh pocket
- Large main compartment with hydration sleeve and reservoir clip
- Stow-on-the-Go quick stash trekking pole attachment
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
Country of Origin: Imported
OSPREY Aura 50 Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D nylon
100D mini-ripstop nylon
Torso Length S <18.5 in.
M 18-20.5 in.
L >20 in.
Primary Use Hiking Volume S 2868 cu. in.
M 3051 cu. in.
L 3234 cu. in.
Weight S 3 lb. 2 oz.
M 3 lb. 5 oz.
L 3 lb. 8 oz.
Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 46-59 liters