BIG AGNES Insulated Q-Core Sleeping Pad, LongThick and comfortable, the Big Agnes Q-Core is the insulated air mattress you have been waiting for.
- Light and compact three season pad, with 3.5 in. of comfort
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Warmth rating to 15°F (-9°C); estimated R-Value of 4.1
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate™ mouthpiece
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack
Country of Origin: Imported
BIG AGNES Insulated Q-Core Sleeping Pad, Long
Length 78 in. Packed Size 5.5 x 9 in. Storage Sack No Stuff Sack Yes Shape Rectangular Sleeping Pad Type Manual Inflating Thickness 3.5 in. Width 20 in. Weight 1 lb. 13 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Inflate
- Non Slip
Comments about BIG AGNES Insulated Q Core Sleeping Pad, Long:
Sometimes the hardest part of the trip is getting there. After a long day on the road, the first night's sleep is the hardest, and the least refreshing. This super light mattress inflated easily, and I was out like a light in no time. I awoke with none of the discomfort or road fatigue left in my body, ready for the day. The next 5 days were just as comfortable. I expected to pay for comfort and light weight, and got what I expected.
It is not the high price of quality that is so expensive, it is the high price of mediocrity.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: