OSPREY Syncro 15 Hydration PackWith a roomy main compartment and zippered front-pocket organizer, the Syncro 15 lets you hit the trail fully prepared for the day's journey. The AirSpeed suspension and BioStretch ventilated harness maximize breathability to keep you cool and comfortable.
- AirSpeed suspension: mesh back panel and LightWire frame with side vents and horizontal ridged foam backing provide a comfortable fit and keep your back cool
- BioStretch ventilated shoulder harness for enhanced breathability and comfortable stretch
- Removable 20 mm webbing waist strap to keep load stable and secure
- Integrated high-visibility rain cover with blinker light patch
- LidLock helmet clip; magnetic buckle holds bite valve
- Roomy main compartment with hydration sleeve against back panel
- Zippered front pocket with organizer for tools, camera, tire pump, etc.
- Small zippered pocket keeps keys, wallet, and cell phone handy
- Large, stretch mesh side pockets
- Blinker light attachment patch on front panel; reflective details improve nighttime visibility
- Magnetic sternum buckle holds bite valve; articulated pivoting on/off bite valve eliminates unexpected leaks
- Pack fabric: Lightweight 100D triple-ripstop high-tenacity nylon
- Includes 3 L (100 oz.)Nalgene HydraForm reservoir in a dedicated compartment for easy loading/removal even if pack is full
- HydraForm Reservoir:
Anatomical back panel conforms to the contours of your back making the fit more precise, stable, and comfortable
Reservoir EVA film material stays taste and odor-free and is easy to clean
Rigid handle on reservoir stabilizes the water load and makes it easier to slide it into your pack
Ergonomic handle for easy filling
80 mm Rapidfill Cap for easy cleaning and filling reservoir with ice
AquaGuard prevents bacteria and mold
BPA- and PVC-free
180 degree on/off pivoting bite valve
OSPREY Syncro 15 Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity 3 L (100 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity S/M 854 cu. in. (854 L)
M/L 915 cu. in. (915 L)
Primary Use Hiking Weight S/M 1 lb. 8 oz.
M/L 1 lb. 10 oz.