SOTO Muka StoveThe Soto Muka Stove has revolutionized common understanding of a gasoline stove's characteristics such as becoming dirty with soot, cumbersome preheating, and maintenance before and after use.
- This gas stove combines a reliable, powerful output and ease of care
- The Muka stove instantly atomizes liquid fuel which removes the need to preheat the stove
- The Muka stove takes about 10 seconds to stabilize and start burning efficiently
- The Muka stove burns very efficiently and creates very little soot buildup on the bottom of your pots
- Use unleaded gasoline without the need to clean the nozzle either before or after
- Smart pump dial handles igniting, controlling and extinguishing flame
- Pressure indicator on the pump prevents guessing pressure inside the bottle
- Flexible hose with gyrating joint does not interfere with handling the stove
- Includes hose, pump, maintenance tool and a carrying case
- Wide mouth fuel bottle not included (requires Soto specific fuel bottle)
- Super high heat output, 4,000 kcal/h 15,800 BTU
- Applicable fuel: Unleaded gasoline and white gasoline
- Duration: Burns approx. 56 min. at maximum output using 480ml (16.3 oz.) unleaded gasoline
- Weight: 160 g (5.6 oz.) without pump, 320 g (11 oz.) including the pump
- Dimensions when stowed (stove body only): 3.1 x 2.6 x 3.1 in.
- Max BTU: 15,800
SOTO Muka Stove
Fuel Type Unleaded gasoline, white gas Ignition Method Manual Priming Yes Windscreen Included No Burn Time Burns approx. 56 min. at maximum output Type Liquid Fuel Weight 11 oz. (including pump)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Boils water fast
- No Priming
- No soot
- Proprietary Bottle
Comments about SOTO Muka Stove:
Originally bought this for motorcycle camping but I use it for backpacking now as well. Firstly, the pump, it's all metal. The control dial is nice and the pressure indicator is golden. There is no guessing about how much pressure is in the bottle. It does require a decent amount of pumping to get the bottle pressurized though.
The stove itself is small and it has very sturdy pot supports. It is loud when it's going but with nearly 16K BTU of heat, you don't have to listen to it for very long because it'll bring the water to a boil in no time. I've spent about two weeks of combined time cooking meals two days a day with this stove and it's been consistent with it's performance. The only issue I've come across with it is when it was extremely low on fuel, i.e. about 1.5 ounces of fuel left, the flame was very inconsistent but I suppose that's to be expected.
Pump it up, turn it to start, let the flame stabilize, turn it to run, and get ready for that water to boil up quick! Overall, best gasoline stove yet!