THE NORTH FACE Men's Verbera Backpacker GTX Backpacking BootsA technical leather trekking boot with Italian craftsmanship and European build delivers waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex performance and maximum support for carrying heavy loads.
- TPU shank provides arch support and allows forefoot flex
- Vibram rubber outsole for durable traction and grip
- Agile PU midsole with EVA heel cushioning for durability, stability, and comfort
- TPU/EVA Cradle cushioning and heel support technology absorbs impact, stabilizes the foot, and promotes anatomically correct stride
- Northotic Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite forefoot cushioning pads with TPU cradle for comfort and support
- Full-grain Italian leather upper provides support and weather resistance
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet to keep heel in place
- Smartlite PU (polyurethane) mudguard for durability
- Polyurethane lasting board for stability
- Co-molded midsole for strength and weight savings
- Fit: fitted, narrow heel for secure fit on steep terrain; higher volume forefoot to allow for thicker socks and foot swelling on long treks
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Verbera Backpacker GTX Backpacking Boots
Gender Men's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 735 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.658 in. Heel Width Narrow Heel Width Measurement 2.105 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Shank TPU arch Upper Full-grain Italian leather Waterproof Yes Midsole PU, EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 3 lb. 8 oz.