THE NORTH FACE Women's Havoc Mid GTX Hiking ShoesThe North Face Havoc Mid GTX is a lightweight, waterproof, performance-oriented boot built with Cradle technology and an exclusive, superlight Vibram outsole to provide flexible support for moving fast and light over technical terrain.
- TPU/EVA Cradle cushioning and heel support technology absorbs impact, stabilizes the foot, and promotes anatomically correct stride
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole provides lightweight nonslip traction and flexible support for moving fast and light
- Combination compression-molded EVA and injected PU midsole for shock absorption, stability, and durability
- TPU Snake Plate provides forefoot protection and natural forefoot flex
- Northotic Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Cradle support
- Full-grain leather toe/forefoot and mudguard; welded-synthetic, breathable midfoot
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range membrane is highly breathable
- Protective rubber toe cap adds durability
- Boot shaft reaches above ankle to provide excellent support for load-hauling trips
- Women-specific fit: Slim, no-slip heel and generous forefoot, excellent for all-day use for hiking and faster off-road aerobic activities
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Women's Havoc Mid GTX Hiking Shoes
EMS_Sale Yes Outsole Vibram rubber Shank TPU Upper Synthetic, leather Midsole Compression-molded EVA, PU Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb.