THE NORTH FACE Women's Havoc Mid GTX Hiking ShoesThe North Face Havoc Mid GTX is a lightweight, waterproof, performance-oriented boot built with Cradle technology and an exclusive, superlight Vibram outsole to provide flexible support for moving fast and light over technical terrain.
- TPU/EVA Cradle cushioning and heel support technology absorbs impact, stabilizes the foot, and promotes anatomically correct stride
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole provides lightweight nonslip traction and flexible support for moving fast and light
- Combination compression-molded EVA and injected PU midsole for shock absorption, stability, and durability
- TPU Snake Plate provides forefoot protection and natural forefoot flex
- Northotic Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Cradle support
- Full-grain leather toe/forefoot and mudguard; welded-synthetic, breathable midfoot
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range membrane is highly breathable
- Protective rubber toe cap adds durability
- Boot shaft reaches above ankle to provide excellent support for load-hauling trips
- Women-specific fit: Slim, no-slip heel and generous forefoot, excellent for all-day use for hiking and faster off-road aerobic activities
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Women's Havoc Mid GTX Hiking Shoes
Gender Women's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 555 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.440 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.449 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Shank TPU Upper Synthetic, leather Waterproof Yes Midsole Compression-molded EVA, PU Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb.