THE NORTH FACE Women's Havoc GTX Hiking ShoesThe North Face Havoc Mid GTX is a lightweight, waterproof, performance-oriented boot built with Cradle technology and an exclusive, superlight Vibram outsole to provide flexible support for moving fast and light over technical terrain.
- TPU/EVA Cradle cushioning and heel support technology absorbs impact, stabilizes the foot, and promotes anatomically correct stride
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole provides lightweight nonslip traction and flexible support for moving fast and light
- Combination compression-molded EVA and injected PU midsole for shock absorption, stability, and durability
- TPU Snake Plate provides underfoot protection without sacrificing flexibility
- Full-grain leather toe and mudguard
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range membrane is highly breathable
- Welded-synthetic, breathable midfoot
- Northotic Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Cradle support
- Protective rubber toe cap adds durability
- Women-specific fit: Slim, no-slip heel and generous forefoot, excellent for all-day use for hiking and faster off-road aerobic activities
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Women's Havoc GTX Hiking Shoes
Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 520 ml Forefoot Width Narrow Forefoot Width Measurement 3.235 in. Heel Width Narrow Heel Width Measurement 2.233 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Shank TPU Upper Synthetic, leather Midsole Compression-molded EVA, PU Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 11 oz.