LA SPORTIVA Men's Xplorer Hiking ShoesThe Xplorer from La Sportiva is an all synthetic edging machine for approaches, speed climbing, slab paddling, canyoneering, and moving fast in the mountains.
- Dual-density MEMlex midsole (80% EVA/20% SPR) is soft under the heel for all-day comfort
- TPU provides stability underfoot
- Vibram Idro Grip X-traction rubber outsole is amazing on the rock
- Impact Brake System offers superior braking power; slanted and opposing lugs absorb 20% of the shock on feet, knees, hips, and back while walking on hard ground
- Highly compressed EVA RockGuard in the forefoot
- Vibram rubber rand for protection and durability
- Toe box Overwrap technology rand construction controls foot creep when edging and smearing
- AirMesh, Hi-Wear mesh, and synthetic leather upper for breathability, flexibility, and abrasion resistance
- Mesh lining at the back and tongue
Country of Origin: Imported
LA SPORTIVA Men's Xplorer Hiking Shoes
Gender Men's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 635 ml Forefoot Width Narrow Forefoot Width Measurement 3.495 in. Heel Width Narrow Heel Width Measurement 2.168 in. Outsole Vibram X-traction rubber Shank TPU Upper AirMesh, Hi-Wear mesh, synthetic leather Waterproof No Midsole Dual-density EVA, SBR Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 10.8 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about LA SPORTIVA Men's Xplorer Hiking Shoes:
Overall length and fit seem good, but toe box tapers too quickly for my big toe, so this pair will have to be returned. Unfortunately, a larger size is likely to be too wide, so exchange may not help. Inner foot bed is very flat and will easily accept orthotics.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: