VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS Women's KMD Sport LS, Black/CoralWith a popular speed lacing system to accommodate wider feet and higher insteps, the FiveFingers KMD Sport LS features an aggressive multisport design for the active fitness enthusiast.
- Stitch-free 2 mm PU footbed with Coolmax reduces friction for comfort
- 4 mm Vibram TC-1 performance rubber outsole provides grip and protection for a variety of cross-training activities
- Circular design pattern of outsole helps enhance grip for lateral movement
- EVA arch follows foot contours and reduces weight
- Stretch polyester/nylon mesh upper secures with speed lacing to accommodate wider feet and higher insteps
- Protected by Aegis Microbe Shield to inhibit odor; machine washable, air dry away from sun and heat sources
- Coolmax footbed wicks moisture for comfort
- Vibram TC-1 rubber soles are designed to follow the contour and shape of your foot—they allow the foot to move naturally
- Strengthens muscles in the feet and lower legs; improves range of motion in ankles, feet, and toes
- Increases sensory reception/ground feedback important to balance and agility
- Eliminates heel lift to align the spine and improve posture
- Encourages a more natural running/walking form resulting in optimum balance, increased stability, greater propulsion, and less impact on the knees, hips, and lower back
- Best for running and fitness; please consult the Size Chart for important sizing and fit information
- Still have questions about Vibram FiveFingers? Click here for all the answers!
Country of Origin: Imported
VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS Women's KMD Sport LS, Black/Coral
Gender Women's Outsole 4 mm Vibram TC-1 rubber Upper Stretch polyester and nylon mesh Waterproof No Midsole 2 mm PU Avg. Weight (pair) 10.06 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Traction
- Great Fit
- Don't drain well
- Dries Slowly
- Smells more than my other
- Casual Wear
Comments about VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS Women's KomodoSport LS, Black/Coral:
This is my second pair of this style and I love them. My knees and back feel stronger and the tendinitis is gone! These are not water shoes but i have def worn them into the lake. Trail running through some wet grass these soaked up the wetness which kinda sucked. They also seem to get stinker quiker than the pair I have that are more mesh material. But they are still awesome. I just wear my mesh pair when i expect to be around water, like canoeing/hiking trips.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: