VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS Women's Bikila LS, RedDesigned specifically for a more natural running experience, the Bikila LS features a closed speed lace system to accommodate a wider foot or higher instep.
- 3 mm polyurethane insole (thickest under the ball) with Dri-Lex sockliner to manage moisture
- Vibram TC-1 rubber 4 mm anatomical pod outsole design
- Insole/outsole design offers more plating protection and distributes forefoot impact without compromising important ground feedback essential to proper forefoot strike running form
- Closed speed-lace system accommodates wider feet and higher insteps
- Athletic padded collar and topline for comfort; 3M reflective surfaces
- Coconut Active Carbon Fiber upper with abrasion-resistant PU toe protection
- Protected by Aegis Microbe Shield to inhibit odor; machine washable, air dry
- Vibram TC-1 rubber soles are designed to follow the contour and shape of your foot—they allow the foot to move naturally
- Strengthens muscles in the feet and lower legs; improves range of motion in ankles, feet, and toes
- Increases sensory reception/ground feedback important to balance and agility
- Eliminates heel lift to align the spine and improve posture
- Encourages forefoot strike and a more natural running form resulting in optimum balance, increased stability, greater propulsion, and less impact on the knees, hips, and lower back
- Best for running; please consult the Size Chart for important sizing and fit information
- Still have questions about Vibram FiveFingers? Click here for all the answers!
Country of Origin: Imported
VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS Women's Bikila LS, Red
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Women's Outsole Anatomical pods, TC-1 rubber Upper Stretch Nylon Waterproof No Midsole 3 mm polyurethane
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy On and Off
- Good Traction
- Laces- Adjustable Fit
- Take Time To Break In
- Casual Wear
Comments about VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS Women's Bikila LS, Red:
The greatest gifts are when people listen to what you REALLY want, and get it for you! I love everything about them. Still trying to break them in, the big toe bothers me a little but it is due to my toes being a bit short...LOVE LOVE LOVE!
A good friend bought them after seeing me in mine.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: