SAUCONY Women's ProGrid Peregrine 2 Minimalist Shoes, GreyWith a low profile and minimal upper, the ProGrid Peregrine 2 offers incredible responsiveness and traction for uneven surfaces.
- External bedrock plate protects the foot from rocks, stones, and other debris
- High traction sticky rubber and durable XT-900 carbon rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs provide exceptional traction and grip for off-road conditions
- Superlight EVA cushioning midsole maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- Heel ProGrid Lite provides great responsive cushioning
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with moisture-wicking, plush HydraMAX collar lining
- Gaitor compatible with a gusset tongue to keep debris out
- Breathable, premium footbed wicks moisture, resists odor, adds cushion and provides step-in comfort
- HRC Strobel board increases cushioning and comfort
- Neutral runner; 4 mm offset
Country of Origin: Imported
SAUCONY Women's ProGrid Peregrine 2 Minimalist Shoes, Grey
Gender Women's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 510 ml Forefoot Width Wide Forefoot Width Measurement 3.308 in. Heel Width Wide Heel Width Measurement 2.424 in. Outsole Sticky rubber, carbon rubber Shank Plate Upper Mesh, synthetic Waterproof No Midsole EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 1.4 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good traction
- Too Narrow In Forefoot
Comments about SAUCONY Women's ProGrid Peregrine 2 Minimalist Shoes, Grey:
These felt good walking around the house, but after a couple of trail runs, the ball of my foot was so sore I couldn't run for a few days. Forefoot is way too tight. Wish I would have noticed before I ran in them. Too late now to send them back.
- Feels true to size
- Feels too narrow
- View On Shoes:
- I'm Into Shoes