TIMBUK2 Command Messenger BagTravel confidently with Timbuk2's Command—a TSA-compliant padded laptop compartment with new crater foam that increases ventilation to keep your laptop cool.
This product will be shipped directly from Timbuk2 and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Durable oxford nylon construction feels smooth; waterproof TPU liner protects contents
- TSA-compliant external laptop compartment lies flat to go through security without removing the laptop
- Padded iPad compartment keeps your tablet devices secure
- Reversed zipper along laptop compartment improves water resistance
- Size large fit most laptops up to 15 in.
- Luggage pass-through fits over wheeled luggage handles
- True Fit cam buckle eliminates daily fit adjustments; quick-release buckle for easy on/off
- Napoleon side-entry zip pocket; grab your cash and keys without opening the messenger flap
- Three-zip front organizer with color coordinated zippers—black, gray, black—to help you remember what goes where
- Anodized aluminum hardware for sophisticated look and quiet entry/exit
- Compression straps on the bottom of the messenger compress or expand the load
- Reversed zipper along laptop compartment for grab-and-go convenience—grab the unzipped bag from the shoulder strap and go without losing your laptop
- Coordinating strap pad included
- Modular internal organization for customized storage; optional organizers and accessories easily strap in and out of the internal organizing system
- Dimensions/width, height, depth: 17.70 x 12.60 x 5.90 in. (44.96 x 32.00 x 14.99 cm)
Country of Origin: Imported
TIMBUK2 Command Messenger Bag
Dimensions 17.7 x 12.6 x 5.9 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) Oxford nylon Padded Laptop Compartment No Wheeled No Type Messenger bags Carry-On Compatible Yes Volume 1343 cu. in. (22 L) Primary Use Campus Weight 2 lb. 3.2 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Strap Length
- High Quality
- Airplane travel
Comments about TIMBUK2 Command Messenger Bag, Medium:
This is a great looking bag. I needed something for returning to College in my late 20's and wanted a grown up bag. Not a back pack. I was recommended a Timbuk2 bag by a co-worker. So far so good. I really like this bag. Nice colors, nice fabric and plenty of storage.
- Was this a gift?: